Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-8ktas90q7, title=Honey Mustard Baked Chicken ]]
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- 3 lbs Chicken Thighs, bone-in & skin-on
- ½ jar Original Honeycup Mustard
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 3 Shallots*, finely sliced
- Handful Fresh Thyme
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, mustard and thyme.
- Add mixture to a zip lock bag, add chicken, shallots and oil/honeycup mixture. Toss to coat evenly. Reseal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F, line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add chicken to pan, brushing tops with extra marinade.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
* If you don't have a shallot, you can use a small yellow or red onion.