Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-8kpvzif2a, title=Roasted Honeycup Vegetables ]]
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- 2 Tbsp Honeycup Mustard (stoneground or original)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt & peper
- ½ bundle Carrots, cut in half
- 1 cup Cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together mustard and olive oil.
- Add all the vegetables to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables on to a parchment lined baking tray. Making sure the vegetables are cut side down & not crowded. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool 10-15 minutes and serve immediately.
* If you like your veggies spicy: add a tsp of crushed red pepper flakes at step 2 (or more if you like!)