Skip to content
[[ recipeID=recipe-9knxc9m7o, title=Perfectly Deviled Eggs ]]
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp softened butter
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Honeycup Mustard
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ⅛ tsp Smoked Paprika
- ⅛ tsp Tabasco sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- To Garnish: Paprika & Chopped Fresh Chives
- Cover eggs with cold water by 1 1/2 inches in a 3-quart heavy saucepan and bring to a rolling boil, partially covered.
- Reduce heat to low and cook eggs, covered completely, 30 seconds. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 15 minutes.
- Transfer eggs with a slotted spoon to a bowl of ice and cold water to stop cooking and let stand 5 minutes.
- Peel eggs and halve lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks and mash in a bowl with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, butter, tabasco and paprika. Stir with fork until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill pastry bag with yolk mixture and pipe into egg whites. Alternatively you can spoon mixture into egg white center.
- Garnish with paprika & fresh chives as you want. Covered & refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
* Add a 1 tsp of salted roe paste to to really elevate the flavor. We like Kalle's Kaviar